Wildlife Refuge, where we have an excellent opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty that gives us Iguana Island, with its crystalline waters, where we snorkeling to observe its magnificent variety of fish, surrounded by coral reefs… and of course, we can spend a relaxing day in its white sand beaches.
The tour includes:
• Private boat with their lifejackets (Round trip)
• Snacks service in Iguana Island: Cooler with ice, bottles of water.
• Sodas, crackers, seasonal fruits, snacks.
• Private gacebo with music, umbrella and chairs
• Guided visit to the Visitors center
• Snorkeling equipment access.
• Lunch at the end of the tour
• Personal accident insurance
Children from 8 to 12 years old have a 50% discount.
Each child over 8 years to 12 years has the 50% of the total price per person.
Each crew member over the 12 years pays the tariff price.
It does not include ANAM taxes.
• Every Panama citizen, Panama Resident or Nonresident alien over the 12 years old pays as entrance taxes to Iguana Island by ANAM: $4.00 PER PERSON